With the recent bankruptcy filing at Toys “R” Us, it is becoming harder to ignore what many are calling the ‘Retail Apocalypse.’ The news of major retailers like Radio Shack, Rue 21, The Limited, BCBG Max Azria among others closing shop has some existing retailers worried they won’t survive this downward spiral.
Don’t Choose a Hot Dog Over Filet Mignon
Everyone appreciates the finer things in life. There is no comparison between a Hot Dog and Filet Mignon, a Model T and a Porsche, or the basic functions of a POS and Digital Dining’s multifaceted POS. Get the most
- Trusted, Reliable & Proven. Digital Dining has been on the cutting-edge of hospitality point of sale since 1984. Solid, stable software that has been proven in the largest and toughest environments – operating in over 55,000 restaurants
- EMV Ready & PCI Compliant. Digital Dining was the first to become Heartland Secure, which combines three powerful technologies - EMV, Heartland end-to-end encryption, and tokenization.
- Flexible Hardware Options. Whether you choose stationary POS terminals, smartphones, iPads, or a mixture of the three, you’ll get full-functionality on any device you use (not a diluted version like the others).
- Unbeatable Local Support & Service. Not only will our expert technicians customize, program, and install your Digital Dining software solution, we’ll also help to train your management and staff – ensuring a seamless transition.
The Elo X-Series 15-inch, 17-inch, and 20-inch All-in-One (AiO) touchcomputers bring style, flexibility and functionality to point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI) and point-of-service applications within retail and hospitality environments. Configuration customization, serviceability and performance combine to deliver touchcomputing that adapts to your existing hardware, software and connectivity requirements.
- The features you need. The TM-H6000IV multifunction printer offers all the functionality you need at your teller stations, fromhigh-speed printing of receipts, cashier checks and graphics to fast check processing, easy drop-in validation and superior slip handling.
- Best-in-class MICR accuracy. Epson’s TM-H6000IV MICR leads the industry with over 99.9% accuracy and now reads more of the check surface virtually eliminating MICR misreads.
- Unmatched speed. With thermal receipt printing up to 300mm/second, the TM-H0000IV is 50% faster than the TM-H6000III and its slip print speed is 120% faster
- Fast and easy validation. The TM-H6000IV features easy, fast drop-in validation for a variety of forms including checks, deposit slips and batch tickets.
- Reliability you can count on. With an MCBF of 96 million lines the TM-H6000IV is the most reliable in its class and all components are designed to last the lifetime of the printer.
- Reduced power and paper usage. The TM-H6000IV has the lowest power consumption in its class and offers print options that reduce paper usage for receipts up to 28%.
- Easy system integration. With our advanced Connect-It™ interface modules, the TM-H6000IV is compatible with the latest systems and many legacy systems.
- Backed by the leader. The TM-H6000IV features the quality and reliability that Epson is known for and is backed by Epson’s world-class service programs.
At ReSource, our growth is fueled by our passion and determination to provide the best in point of sale hardware, support, and customer service. It's sincerely heartwarming when we receive letters like the one below from John Busse at Epicure Bistro in Barrington, IL.
Over the years, ReSource Point of Sale (RPOS) has partnered with many industry-leading hardware manufacturers such as NCR, IBM/Toshiba, HP, and more, enabling us to continuously provide quality POS hardware, competitive pricing, as well enhanced customer service and technical support. RPOS is extremely excited to announce our newest partnership with PAR Technology, a POS system solutions company for restaurants, hotels, spas, retail, entertainment venues, and cruise ships.
Would you believe that pancake batter and chopped produce flying through the air, a pesky critter, or the wrong printer paper can all take down your POS hardware – and more importantly – SALES!!? We can! We see it every day when POS equipment is brought into our repair center!